Heavy Duty Wheel Wash
A heavy duty wheel wash and underbody wash, this is the Monsoon a heavy duty truck wash designed to wash vehicles in extremely arduous conditions often found on open cast mining sites, landfills, quarries and MOD facilities. The Monsoon consists of eight oscillating washing booms fitted with a total of seventy six high pressure jets.
This heavy duty vehicle wash has all booms oscillate at forty times per minute and are positioned to ensure complete coverage of the chassis members, wheels and underbody surfaces, with particular attention to clean between the rear wheels and wheel arches. The system may be used utilising a lagoon for water settlement.
Re-circulation System Saves Water
Rising charges for water and effluent disposal and the remote location of many sites, calls for water re-circulation. The Wickham system incorporates a self cleaning in-line filter.
A lagoon is required to allow the solid particles to settle and the pump unit passes the water through the filter into a holding tank, giving filtration down to 140 microns, complete with automatic backwash facility.
Typical S-O-M Filter Arrangement
3 ph, N & E
Monsoon Features (Optional extras)
- Winter Precautions – Automatic Water Evacuation System can be fitted to prevent frost damage during winter conditions.
- Hand Gun – For washing down the wash area and for operators to clean difficult areas.
- Fresh Water Rinsing Arch – To operate in conjunction with a wheel wash for a final rinse of clean water.
- Protective Side Screens – Screens of various height and lengths are available to contain spray.
- Road Wash System – A road wash system suitable for all machines to ensure exit road is kept clean.
- Special Versions – Including extra wide units and skid mounted assemblies.
In accordance with our policy to improve our products Wickham Autowash reserve the right to update or amend the specifications and designs of any of the equipment without notice.