Drive through vehicle wash
The Jet Clense is a best selling Wickham commercial vehicle wash. It reaches the parts that conventional washers cannot!, without damage from rotating brushes.
Designed to clean vehicles of all shapes and sizes up to 4.60m high and 2.90m wide, Jet Clense uses high pressure oscillating jets of water and dertergent to ensure ‘all over’ cleaning.
The jets are oscillated through an angle of 40° when washing the side of the vehicle and they are indexed to point towards front and rear of the vehicles at the start and finish of the cycle. The system achieves maximum coverage and effectiveness.
The two arches are installed in the wash area 2m further apart than the longest vehicles to be washed.
This plant uses a specially formulated cleaning chemical which is totally bio-degradable and is drawn into the pump from either the holding tank or barrel and mixed with the water to the correct dilution rate as it is used. Each arch of this plant is fitted with washing booms which automatically oscillate back and forth as the vehicle passes through the arch and index into the front and rear of the vehicle as it enters and leaves the arch. All automatic operations of the plant are controlled by induction loop sensors which detect the vehicle as it passes over it, these are installed in the ground adjacent to each arch. Traffic control lights are fitted to the rinse arch for driver control.
Oscillating jets :
- Vehicle wash to clean all shapes and sizes
- Oscillating high pressure water jet ‘ for all over cleaning ‘
- All jets index towards front and rear of vehicle
- Completely automatic
- Brushless for low maintenance
- System for simple Installation
Car Commercial Vehicles of all Shapes and Sizes Cleaned Automatically
Vehicle Height Model No. Width of Vehicle
3.66m (12’0″) JC 36 2.90 (9’6″)
4.12m (13’6″) JC 41 2.90 (9’6″)
4.60m (15’0″) JC 46 2.90 (9’6″)
3 ph, N & E
- Pump : 11kw (15hp)
- output : 450 litres per minute
- Pressure : 110 p.s.i
- Winter Precaution – An Automatic Water Evacuation System can be fitted to prevent frost damage during winter conditions. The air thermostat will activate the compressor to blow through all pipework and the machine will be inoperative until the temperature rises above zero.
- Air Compressors – Are available for remote sites for water evacuation. Controlled by wash plant control panel.
- 2700 litre – Chemical storage tank with sight gauge, filter and draw valve.
- Hand Gun – A hand gun lance facility is available for washing down the wash areas which are impossible to reach with automatic jets. Supplied complete with 9 metres hose and remote push button controls and 2.2 kW electric motor and pump.
Vehicle cleaning sites require a purpose-built pumphouse to locate the pump unit and controls to protect them against adverse weather conditions. Wickham Autowash can provide a reconditioned container unit that is piped, wired and ready to use. The installation includes a water storage tank, lighting and electric wall heaters for cold weather use. The container may be moved from site to site and being completely self-contained, it is ideal for overseas application.
In accordance with our policy to improve our products Wickham Autowash reserve the right to update or amend the specifications and designs of any of the equipment without notice.