DRAGON DRY STEAM GENERATOR – Effective, safe, soil sterilisation
- Mobile – can be easily moved to glasshouse or to individual beds.
- Quickly reaches working temperature (145 deg C to 160 in 5-6 minutes).
- More flexible and economical than using central boiler systems.
- Leaves no potentially harmful deposits in the soil
- Will sterilise soil in beds upto 37 sq. metres (400 sq.ft.) in two hours.
- Can be used with either insulating blankets or quilts or standard P.V.C steam sheets, or for batch sterilising of compost for mushroom farming.
- CONSTRUCTION – Aggregate defrosting, water tank heating, concrete curing, plant defrosting.
- OIL – Oil spillage recovery, cleaning of recovery equipment, internal storage tank cleaning.
- INDUSTRY – Heat exchanger manufacture and testing, carbon fibre moulding, adhesive manufacture, laminates.
- Steam Output 500 lbs/hr Thermal Equivalent 500,000 BTU
- Emission Pressure: 3 bar (45psi)
- Operating Temperature: 145° C – 160° C
- Pump: Triple plunger, driven directly by close coupled electric motor
- Electric Motor: Totally enclosed fan cooled 240v, 1ph, 50hz, fitted with overload protection
- Burner: Pressure jet type, fitted with automatic ignition and flame failure protection
- Heating Coil: Steel barrel pipe 48 metres 19mm bore
- Water Supply: Constant clean water at 780 litres per hour
- Electricity Supply: 240V, 13 amp 1ph, 50Hz (other voltages subject to special order)
- Wheels: Four 330mm heavy duty oil resistant rubber tyred wheels for maximum manoeuvrability and stability
- Fuel: Paraffin – 15 litres per hour, fuel tank capacity 75 litres
- Dimensions: Height: 1150mm. Length: 1505mm. Width: 40mm. Weight: 390 kgs
- Safety Features: Automatic shut down in the event of water supply failure or over temperature – pressure relief valve – flame failure protection – Overload protection on electric motors – Mains on indicator
In accordance with our policy to improve our products Wickham Autowash reserve the right to update or amend the specifications and designs of any of the equipment without notice.